General terms and conditions
The General Terms and Conditions can be downloaded from the following link: General Terms and Conditions
Data of the Service Provider (Seller, Company).
- Company name: FDRS Kft.
- Headquarters: 6000 Kecskemét, Kosztolányi Dezső utca 4.
- Tax number: 13208772-2-03
- Company registration number: 03-09-111328
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +36 20 242 9502
- Website: https://www.chilidresses.hu/
- The authority that registered the company: Company Registry of the Kecskemét Court
- Representative: Dóra Fodor
- Account managing financial institution: Takarékbank Zrt.
- Account number: 51700155-10015988
Website creator and maintainer:
- Name: Shopify Inc.
- Headquarters: 151 O'Connor Street, Ground Floor, Ottawa, ON K2P 2L8, Canada
- Contact: https://www.shopify.com/contact
- Website: https://www.shopify.com/
Data of hosting provider:
- Name: Rackhost Zrt.
- Headquarters: Tisza Lajos körút 41, 6722 Szeged.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.rackhost.hu/
- Parties: Seller and Buyer together
- Consumer: A natural person acting outside the scope of his profession, independent occupation or business activity
- Consumer contract: A contract, one of whose subjects is considered a consumer
- Website: This website is used to conclude the contract
- Contract: A sales contract created between the Seller and the Buyer using the Website and electronic correspondence
- Device enabling communication between absent parties: A device that is suitable for making a contract declaration in the absence of the parties - in order to conclude a contract. Such a device is, in particular, an addressed or unaddressed form, a standard letter, an advertisement published in a press product with an order form, a catalog, a telephone, a fax machine and a device providing Internet access.
- Absentee contract: A consumer contract that is concluded without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties within the framework of a distance selling system organized for the provision of the product or service in accordance with the contract, in such a way that, in order to conclude the contract, the contracting parties use a device that enables communication between absent parties only
- Product: All tradable movable things that can be taken into possession and are intended for sale on the Website, which are the subject of the Contract
- Business: A person acting in the scope of his profession, independent occupation or business activity
- Buyer/You: The person entering into a contract making a purchase offer via the Website
- Warranty: In the case of contracts concluded between the consumer and the business (hereinafter: consumer contract), according to the Civil Code,
- the guarantee undertaken for the performance of the contract, which the company undertakes voluntarily in addition to or in the absence of its legal obligation for the proper performance of the contract, and
- the mandatory warranty based on the law
- CLV of 1997. act on consumer protection
- CVIII of 2001 Act on certain issues of electronic commercial services and services related to the information society
- Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code
- 151/2003. (IX.22.) government decree on the mandatory warranty for consumer durables
- 45/2014. (II.26.) government decree on the detailed rules of contracts between the consumer and the business
- 19/2014. (IV.29.) NGM decree on the procedural rules for managing warranty and guarantee claims for things sold under the contract between a consumer and a business
- LXXVI of 1999 law on copyright
- CXX of 2011 Act on the right to self-determination of information and freedom of information
- REGULATION (EU) 2018/302 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (February 28, 2018) on action against unjustified territory-based content restrictions and other forms of discrimination based on the Customer's nationality, place of residence or establishment within the internal market, and 2006/ 2004/EC and Regulation (EU) 2017/2394, and amending Directive 2009/22/EC
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (April 27, 2016) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, and on the repeal of Regulation 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation)
LXXVI of 1999 Act (hereinafter: Szt.) § 1 (1), the website is considered a copyrighted work, so all parts of it are protected by copyright. The Szt. Based on Section 16 (1), the use of graphic and software solutions and computer programs on the website, as well as the use of any software or application that can be used to modify the website or any of its components, is prohibited. The right holder: FDRS Kft.
Purchasing in the online store requires reading, acknowledging and accepting the following general terms and conditions. Please make a purchase if you agree with all of its points and consider the following conditions to be binding on you.
The scope of the general terms and conditions covers all electronic commercial services provided in the territory of Hungary in the online store located on the website https://www.chilidresses.com .
The consumer may use the website solely at his own risk, and accepts that https://www.chilidresses.com is not responsible for material or non-material damage caused by intentional, gross negligence or crime, as well as life, in addition to liability for breach of contract that damages bodily integrity and health. https://www.chilidresses.com disclaims all responsibility for the behavior of users of the website and that the consumer is fully and exclusively responsible for his own behavior. The consumer is obliged to ensure that he does not directly or indirectly violate the rights of third parties or the laws when using the website. The website operator https://www.chilidresses.com is authorized, but not obliged, to check the content (e.g. comments) made available by the consumer during the use of the website, and https://www.chilidresses.com is authorized to check the published content. , but is not obliged to look for signs of illegal activity and assumes no responsibility for them.
Shopping on the website
In the online store https://www.chilidresses.com , you can view and purchase the products sold. You can place the product you want to buy in your virtual basket by clicking the "Basket" button, then finalize your order under the "Basket" menu item. Before finalizing your order, you can change the quantity of the desired products as you wish, or you can continue shopping by adding additional products to the basket.
Binding offer, confirmation
https://www.chilidresses.com will inform the customer of the confirmation within 48 hours . The order is considered accepted when the confirmation e-mail has been sent. If the customer does not receive the confirmation within 48 hours, the customer is released from his obligation to make an offer and is not obliged to take delivery of the ordered products. The confirmation e-mail contains the data entered during the purchase, the order data, the name and price of the product(s) ordered, the chosen payment and delivery methods, the order number, as well as the User's comments about the order.
The language of the contract for the products is Hungarian. The resulting contract is considered a written contract. These contracts are filed and stored electronically, which can be retrieved using the order identifier.
Our company CXXVII of 2007. Act § 175. uses an electronic invoice according to By accepting these GTC, you give your consent to the use of the electronic invoice. We issue our invoices using the billingo.hu system and include them in the package during delivery in paper-based form.
Prices are in HUF and include 27% VAT. The possibility of the Seller changing the prices for reasons of business policy cannot be ruled out. Changes to prices do not apply to contracts that have already been concluded. If the Seller has indicated the price incorrectly and an order has been received for the product, the Seller will act on the basis of the "Incorrect price procedure" section of the General Terms and Conditions.
Procedure in case of incorrect price
The following is considered an erroneously stated price:
- HUF 0 price,
- a price reduced with a discount, but the discount is incorrectly indicated (e.g.: in the case of a HUF 1,000 product, a product offered for HUF 500 with a 20% discount indicated).
In the case of an incorrect price, there is a striking disparity in value between the real and indicated price of the product. Based on Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (Ptk.), the contract is created by the mutual and unanimous expression of the will of the parties. If the parties cannot agree on the contractual terms, i.e. there is no declaration expressing the will of the parties mutually and unanimously, in that case we cannot speak of a validly concluded contract from which rights and obligations arise. Based on this, an order confirmed at an incorrect/wrong price is considered a void contract.
In the case of an incorrect price, the Seller offers the possibility of purchasing the product at the real price, with which information the Buyer can decide whether to order the product at the real price or cancel the order without any adverse legal consequences.
Delivery and payment conditions, collection options
Credit card payment
In the case of payment by bank card, payment is made through the simple and secure SimplePay online payment system provided by OTP Mobil Kft. The payment process is the same as the payment procedure offered by banks as part of similar services. During the service, SimplePay continuously monitors transactions and provides assistance in preventing unexpected events. All transactions are conducted over a secure and encrypted channel. The Seller does not store bank card information. The purchase is made on the website of the payment service provider, the system automatically redirects you to our online store after the payment is completed. The merchant does not become aware of the data content of the Simple Pay payment site, as it is an independent and protected site. In connection with the use of the SimplePay Service, the Customer is not charged a separate fee vis-à-vis OTP Mobil Kft. Online payment is free of charge for card holders.
Conditions of Carriage
The purchased products are delivered to the customer by FoxPost's home delivery service. The shipping cost of the product is always borne by the customer. We deliver products exclusively to addresses in Hungary. Please provide accurate delivery information. The operator of the online store is not responsible for delivery delays or other problems attributable to incorrectly or inaccurately provided delivery data.
Prices for parcel delivery:
- The price of home delivery per order in Hungary is HUF 1,600 gross.
- For orders over HUF 20,000 gross, the domestic delivery cost is FREE.
Range of products and services available for purchase
The displayed products can only be ordered online. The prices displayed for the products are in HUF and include the statutory VAT. The indicated prices do not include shipping costs. No separate packaging costs will be charged.
The images displayed on the product data sheet may differ from reality and may be used as illustrations. We are not responsible for the difference between the image displayed in the webshop and the actual appearance of the product.
Accessories warranty, product warranty
This section of the consumer information was prepared by applying Annex No. 3 of Government Decree 45/2014 (II.26) based on the authorization of Section 9 (3) of Government Decree 45/2014 (II.26).
In the event of defective performance by the Seller, the Buyer may assert a warranty claim against the Seller in accordance with the rules of the Civil Code. The Buyer may request repair or replacement, unless the fulfillment of the demand chosen by the Buyer is impossible or would involve disproportionate additional costs for the Seller compared to the fulfillment of another demand. If you did not or could not ask for the repair or replacement, you can request a proportional delivery of the compensation, or the Buyer can repair the defect at the Seller's expense, or have it repaired by someone else or - as a last resort - withdraw from the contract. You can transfer from your selected equipment warranty right to another, but the cost of the transfer is borne by the Buyer, unless it was justified or the Seller gave a reason for it.
The Buyer is obliged to report the defect immediately after its discovery, but no later than within 2 months from the discovery of the defect. At the same time, you may no longer assert your accessory warranty rights beyond the two-year statute of limitations from the date of execution of the contract.
Within 6 months from the date of delivery, there is no other condition for validating the accessory warranty claim other than reporting the defect, if the Buyer proves that the product or service was provided by the Seller. However, after 6 months from the date of performance, the Customer is obliged to prove that the defect recognized by the Customer was already present at the time of performance.
In the case of used products, the warranty and guarantee rights are generally different from the general rules. In the case of used products, we can also talk about faulty performance, but the circumstances under which the Buyer could have expected the occurrence of certain errors must be taken into account. Due to obsolescence, the occurrence of certain defects becomes more and more frequent, as a result of which it cannot be assumed that a used product can have the same quality as a newly purchased one. Based on this, the Buyer can only enforce its warranty rights with regard to defects that are beyond defects resulting from use and that arose independently of them. If the used product is defective and the Buyer was informed of this at the time of purchase, the Seller is not responsible for the known defect.
In the event of a defect in the goods, the Buyer may - at his option - exercise his rights to the accessories warranty or a product warranty claim as defined above. As a product warranty claim, the Customer may only request the repair or replacement of the defective product. The product is defective if it does not meet the quality requirements in force at the time it was placed on the market or if it does not have the properties described by the manufacturer.
The Buyer may enforce his product warranty claim within two years from the conclusion of the contract with the Seller. You may only exercise your product warranty claim against the manufacturer or distributor of the movable item.
The Buyer must prove the defect of the product in the event of a product warranty claim. The Seller is only released from its product warranty obligation if it can prove that:
- the product was not manufactured or marketed as part of its business activities; obsession
- the defect was undetectable according to the state of science and technology at the time of placing on the market; obsession
- the defect of the product results from the application of legislation or mandatory official regulations.
Due to the same defect, the Buyer cannot assert a claim for accessory warranty and product warranty at the same time, in parallel with each other. However, if your product warranty claim is successfully asserted, you can assert your accessory warranty claim for the replaced product or repaired part against the manufacturer.
The Buyer can exercise the right of withdrawal from the day on which he received the goods. The Buyer may withdraw without reason within 14 days of receipt. Swimwear and underwear cannot be returned for hygienic reasons. If the Buyer qualifies as a consumer based on Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (hereinafter: Civil Code), he may exercise his right of withdrawal during the period between the date of conclusion of the contract and receipt of the product.
If, during the opening of the product, in the presence of the person carrying out the delivery, it turns out that it is demonstrably damaged, and the damage occurred before the product was received, we will immediately guarantee the return of the product and the cancellation of the sale. Any kind of damage or lack of content during the delivery of the shipment must be included in the record of facts between the sender and receiver! The Seller cannot take responsibility for subsequent lack of content or damage.
If the Buyer does not pay the full price of the ordered product(s) and the shipping cost to the Seller within 3 working days from the finalization of the purchase, the Seller may unilaterally cancel the sale.
In the case of exercising the right of withdrawal or termination, the buyer is responsible for the depreciation resulting from use exceeding the use necessary to determine the nature, properties and operation of the product, as well as for damage resulting from improper use, which is deducted from the amount to be refunded.
If the Buyer withdraws from the contract and returns the product(s) to the Seller, the Seller will refund the full amount paid by the Buyer as compensation. The returned amount will be refunded in the same way as the payment method used by the Buyer.
If the Buyer withdraws from the contract, he must return the product(s) to the Seller immediately, but no later than within 14 days of the notification of withdrawal. In the case of a contract for the sale of the product, the Seller reserves the right to withhold the amount of the consideration until the Buyer has returned the product or has not proven beyond a doubt that he has returned it.
The Buyer shall bear the costs incurred in connection with the return or return of the goods due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
In case of exercising the Buyer's right of withdrawal, the Seller may demand compensation for damages resulting from improper use of the goods. If the product(s) returned on the basis of the right of withdrawal are not in perfect, resalable condition, the Buyer is obliged to pay compensation if the Seller finds, as recorded in the protocol - sent to the Buyer - that the returned product(s) are not ( these) in their original condition and it can be established that the damage caused was caused by a cause that can be blamed on the Buyer.
If the Buyer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal/termination, the Buyer must send a clear statement of his intention to the Seller to the e-mail address email@example.com . The Buyer exercises his right of withdrawal/termination within the deadline if he informs us or sends us his declaration of withdrawal/termination before the expiry of the above-mentioned deadline.
The Parties primarily settle their legal disputes out of court, through negotiation. The Buyer can present his consumer complaints about the product or the Seller's activities at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address Dezső utca 4, 6000 Kecskemét Kosztolányi. The Seller will then investigate the complaint and inform the Buyer of the result by electronic or postal message within 14 days at the latest.
The Buyer has the right to request a written consultation within 8 days of receiving the message, at the electronic mail or postal address written above in this point, if he does not accept what was written in his information. If the consultation does not lead to a result within 14 days of the receipt of the consumer's request by the entrepreneur, the consumer may turn to a conciliation body or court.
The Customer who is considered a consumer can also submit his complaint on the EU's online dispute resolution platform ("ODR platform"), which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. The ODR platform enables consumers and traders within the EU to try to resolve complaints arising from online purchases out of court. The platform is available in all official languages of the EU and is free to use. The ODR platform enables the consumer to contact the trader, and for the consumer and the trader to agree on the selection of a dispute resolution body, which provides assistance in the peaceful settlement of the dispute.
The date and date of entry into force of these General Terms and Conditions:
November 20, 2022
Previous versions of the General Terms and Conditions: